Planning of projects and programs
If you want your people to be able to APPLY their knowledge IMMEDIATELY in practice by working on REAL PROJECTS that they carry out for your organization – design workshops may be what you are looking for.
As a result of the workshop, project teams will rethink the design, identify missing information, analyze risks, and create a schedule they will believe in. The result of the DESIGN WORKSHOPS is not only trained staff, but also project documents created as a result of joint work of participants. Working with TenStep, you entrust your people to the care of practitioners who supported complex organizational projects and the largest investment programs in Poland.
Step-by-step design workshops:
So far, 6120 people have participated in the design workshops.
Check what the participants are saying!
Improving project management mechanisms
Are you a company owner or responsible for the project area and need an impartial advisor who will complement the team’s competences with global practices and extensive experience on the Polish market? Do you want to increase the percentage of projects that are successful, reduce the number of low-cost meetings and make everything run like a Swiss watch (but flexible)?
Working with TenStep on improving the company’s ability to effectively manage projects, you will look objectively at the strengths of the organization and areas for development. You will discuss the benefits that project management is supposed to bring. You will see where you should apply the lever to increase efficiency with a small effort. You will learn the most effective models of work organization and supporting tools, and you will receive our recommendation, supported by many years of practice.
If you want to implement or improve project management with the forces of an internal team, TenStep can equip it with additional competences and share experience from implemented solution. However, if you need greater involvement of advisers – we will help you plan implementation activities and we will accompany you during the project and help you solve current issues. You choose the cooperation model.
You work with us or commission us to develop action plans for projects so that they are managed in a predictable way. You will offer project managers easily digestible tools and a transparent reporting mechanism to the management board or owners. In a project-mature company, you will become a business partner in creating the strategic development of your company by combining portfolio management systems, program management and project management.
We have helped 63 companies and institutions so far.
Check what their employees say!
It’s not everything! Over the years, we have also helped our clients in the following areas:
Building the competence of the project support office (PMO)
- Designing the PMO as a unit in the organizational structure
- Preparation of a PMO rapid development plan
- Creating a catalog of valuable PMO services and a service implementation plan
- Preparation of PMO employees to provide support services (substantive and interpersonal competences)
- Equipping PMO with effective techniques and tools for working with projects
Developing the competences of the project staff
- Research on the potential and competences of project managers
- Preparation of dedicated training programs for organizations with their own project management methodology
- Conducting practical training and design workshops in both technical knowledge, as well as leadership and business intelligence
Support for the implementation of projects / programs
- Project planning (project definition, schedule, budget)
- Preparation of an efficient organizational structure of the project / program along with the scope of powers, responsibilities and tasks
- Investigation of the status of the project / program in progress and chances of success
- Effective rescue of an endangered project / program (recovery plan)
- Ongoing work with the manager and project team (methodological consultations)
- Preparation of dedicated management systems for the strategic program
- Preparation of project and investment program management mechanisms
Support for specialized areas of knowledge
- Recommendation of IT solutions and supervision over the implementation of the IT system
- Implementation of Earned Value Management (EVM)
- Project risk analysis using the Monte Carlo method
- Support in the process of selecting a contractor for key works in the project and program (verification of the contractor’s ability to fulfill obligations)
- Preparation of provisions for contracts with contractors ensuring effective implementation of works in the project and program, assuming partnership cooperation
Implementation of the strategy through portfolios and projects
- Create a portfolio of projects, including the creation of flexible mechanisms for identifying, selecting and monitoring strategic projects
- Preparation of a coherent set of procedures and tools for project, program and portfolio management
- Developing an organization strategy together with the management staff